Friday, November 8, 2013

I love to see the temple

 Our ward had a youth temple night on October 31st. Hallowe'en.
I was impressed that we still had almost all the youth, leaders and some YSA turn up. Turtle was one of the youth. I am grateful that he is willing and worthy to come to the temple.
Besides, I think he's very handsome :)

 I wanted to catch a photo of him and Moroni..... but the only way to do that with my phone camera would have been to lie on the ground, and there were limits to how far I would go for the perfect shot this time....but I made a mental note that we should come to the temple soon for FHE and take photos.

Turtle took this photo while I popped inside to the FamilyFile desk. It is my favourite photo of all.

I love to see the temple.
I love to attend the temple. 
It is my favourite place to be.
It is a sacred place where we can leave the world behind and just feel the peace that comes from the Holy Ghost and joy that comes from serving others.
I am so grateful that Turtle is beginning to learn this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment